Complaint Review: Blue Hippo

• Submitted: Tue, April 21, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 21, 2009

• Reported By:Brunswick Maine
Blue Hippo
bluehippo.com Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo LLC Blue Hippo took me for a ride!!! still no merchandise! Baltimore Maryland

Blue Hippo gave me the run-around from the beginning. I was told to be patient that it was being shipped . a supervisor was never available to talk to. finally I got suspisious and canceled my PC order after investing $543 into it without missing a payment. I was harrassed when I was trying to cancel my order by the CSR. He was very rude to me and when I asked to speak to a supervisor of course there wasn't one available. I finally got the guy to cancel my order but was told there were no refunds and I would have to take a store credit. Fine, I picked out a flatscreen TV and still had to send them a money order for $137 for shipping and the difference. I have been told for 3 months now that my order is still being processed and it would take 4-6 weeks to ship the TV. I have received one email form a Tomas Roa saying my order has been processed. that was 3 months ago and i email them weekly and no reply.

Kimberly
Brunswick, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2009 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo/Baltimore-Maryland/Blue-Hippo-LLC-Blue-Hippo-took-me-for-a-ride-still-no-merchandise-Baltimore-Maryland-445563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo