Complaint Review: Blue Hippo

• Reported By:Toledo Washington
Blue Hippo
Bluehippo.com Internet U.S.A.

Blue Hippo Computer Finance Company dishonest fraudulent ripoff Internet

I am on a fixed income due to a lifelong disability. I bought a computer through blue hippo as it was the only way I could afford a computer. I bought it in 04 and finished paying for it in 05. When I recieved my computer and tried to hook it up it would not work. I made several calls to the blue hippo company about the problem and all I got was a run around. They would refer me to another number or put me on hold and eventually I would get disconnected. I never got an answer to the problem. I had to take it to my local computer repair shop. There they found that all I got was a keyboard and an empty tower. They had to completely put all the devises in to make it a working computer. This cost me extra monies that I did not have to spare. Then when I was to recieve my free gifts it took me almost 2 years to recieve them. This was after numerous calls. Iwas on the phone about 3 to 4 times a week. Every time I asked about my products I was given the runaround. They would tell me they would check into it or give another number that was either busy or just a recording. I finally got my items after I threaten them with an attorney. When I got my items the printer is not up to par. It only works part of the time and the camara is no good at all. It does not even work. It is only good as a toy for my 3 year old niece.

Anthony
Toledo, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2007 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo/internet/Blue-Hippo-Computer-Finance-Company-dishonest-fraudulent-ripoff-Internet-232257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo