Complaint Review: Blue Hippo

• Updated: Sun, September 13, 2009

• Reported By: Connie — Hogansville Georgia USA
Blue Hippo
www.bluehippo.com Internet United States of America

Blue Hippo I was promised a new Dell computer and never received anything from the co. They just kept giving me the run around. Internet

* : I Agree.

* : Do the math

* : Blue Hippo

I saw Blue Hippo's add in a magazine and called the co. The rep I spoke with took my checking account info and processed an initial payment of $99. This was Sept 12 2008. I made weekly payments of $34.99 for a total of 28 weeks. I was told on my initial ,so called recorded call, that after 13 payments my computer would ship to my home. 13 weeks came and went ,no computer. I called Blue Hippo the end of December and after over an hour and a half of being on hold I was told my computer has been shipped. I checked back at the end of January and was told it will be ready to ship that I have fullfilled all my obligations. The middle of February I called again. I was on hold trying to get through and when I finally did I asked for a supv and the rep hung up on me. I went online and requested then to cancel and was told I would get a store credit which I felt was unfair because I honored my end of the agreement. Blue Hippo's store credit consist of sending them more money to cover taxes and shipping to get an item that you have already paid enough money to get. I am sorry I personally will not send this co another penny. They have already showed they are not trustworthy. I would like assistance in getting my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2009 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo/internet/Blue-Hippo-I-was-promised-a-new-Dell-computer-and-never-received-anything-from-the-co-Th-492237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo

#1

I Agree.

AUTHOR: BLJudgmentEnforcement.com - (USA)

I agree with both of these statements.  It's a shame it will fall on deaf ears, and we will see many more of these complaints because people don't read, and research these companies.  They believe everything they see advertised, and then say I should have.......... ???

I have no sympathy for people like this.  If it sounds too good to be true then...........

#2

Do the math

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (U.S.A.)

If you are able to come up with $555 in the span of 13 weeks, why wouldn't you just hold on to it and go buy a computer?  Why would you send it to some company and hope that they would send you a computer someday?    I just don't get what makes folks fall for schemes like this.  The numbers just don't add up.

#3

Blue Hippo

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (U.S.A.)

Well, by some miracle you were able to find your way to this site.  Too bad you didn't bother to take time to read the HUNDREDS of reports posted about Blue Hippo ( of course, you should have done that BEFORE you began sending them your money ).  If you had, you would have read that you will NEVER see a computer, nor will you EVER get your money back. In fact, Blue Hippo has been banned from several states already.  WISE UP !!!  Next time, do your research BEFORE you get scammed....not AFTER.