Complaint Review: Blue Hippo

• Submitted: Sun, April 17, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, April 17, 2011

• Reported By: Lesa — Almont Colorado United States of America
Blue Hippo

Blue Hippo Took over $800.00 from me, refused to reimburse me and never sent my computer Internet

I searched the internet to find a company that would finance a new laptop computer. I found Blue Hippo and they seemed reputable. I made the agreement and started making my payments. After making over $800.00 and not receiving my computer, I contacted Blue Hippo by telephone.

I was told that I could not cancel my account and could not get a refund. When I tried them at a later date, the telephone number had been disconnected and the website closed. I just want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2011 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo/internet/Blue-Hippo-Took-over-80000-from-me-refused-to-reimburse-me-and-never-sent-my-computer-718671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo