Complaint Review: Blue Hippo

• Updated: Mon, February 23, 2009

• Reported By:commerce city Colorado
Blue Hippo
www.bluehippo.com Internet U.S.A.

Blue Hippo assured me that i would get a dell computer, but that didnt happen i already paid 700 dollars and they shipped out nothing to me so i stoped paying, then they told me that i would be ble to get stuff from the gallery like a camera and other things for the money that i already paid but nothing every time i call to get my order in they try to get me to upgrade on a computer. Internet

blue hippo ripped me off, i was making payments toward a new 2008 dell computer then when i payed 700.00 dollars and they still hadnt sent me my computer i stopped paying then when i called to get other stuff from there gallery like a camera, camrecorder, or something else so i get stuff worth what i had already paid they would always try and get me into upgrading to a computer that i didnt have. I would always tell them im not upgrading to nothing i just want to order stuff from your galery, well they would transfer me to at least three other people that also tried to get me to keep on paying payments, including managers. well i hope they get what they deserve, and hopefully soon!!!

Lisa
commerce city, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo/internet/Blue-Hippo-assured-me-that-i-would-get-a-dell-computer-but-that-didnt-happen-i-already-pa-427418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo