Complaint Review: Blue Hippo

• Reported By:Shelbyville Indiana
Blue Hippo
www.bluehippo.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Blue Hippo DON'T SEND BLUE HIPPO ANY MONEY! Baltimore MD

I invested over $500 with Blue Hippo for a computer. It all started 09/06. 13 weeks later I had enough for my computer. In the meantime, I had purchased a computer locally. I let my money sit with Blue Hippo until I decided what I would purchase. By September '07 I decided I would take a computer monitor. I was promised my monitor by December '07. Since I didn't receive it by January, I purchased my monitor locally. Since that time, I have tried weekly to reach Blue Hippo. I keep getting put on hold for a minimum of 23 minutes. I always get disconnected. In September, 2008 I finally reached a Senior Customer Service Rep. Now I switched my order to a Sony Cam. What a joke! They promised me if I sent them the shipping & handling of $35.60 my Sony Cam would ship within 2 weeks. It is now December and I've not received my Sony Cam. I'm on hold with Blue hippo now. My phone says 38 minutes and they've not picked up! I've sent email after email. No one wants to answer. I lost my job in July of this year and was just diagnosed with cancer last month. I certainly could use the $500 that Blue Hippo has stolen from me.

Cindy
Shelbyville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo/nationwide/Blue-Hippo-DONT-SEND-BLUE-HIPPO-ANY-MONEY-Baltimore-MD-398183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo