Complaint Review: Blue Hippo

• Submitted: Tue, April 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 28, 2009

• Reported By:New Bloomfield Pennsylvania
Blue Hippo
7000 Security Blvd., Baltimore, Maryland 21244 Nationwide U.S.A.

Blue Hippo they took my money (over $1,000) and never sent me the Dell computer Baltimore Maryland

I was suppose to receive my computer after so many payments but never received anything from them and I've paid over $1,000 and they were only requiring a few payments. I put a stop on them taking any more money out of my checking account at the bank. I don't even want the computer now just my money back. Tired of being jerked around by these people for almost a year.

Wendee
New Bloomfield, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2009 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo/nationwide/Blue-Hippo-they-took-my-money-over-1000-and-never-sent-me-the-Dell-computer-Baltimore-447312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo