Complaint Review: Blue Jay Van Lines

• Submitted: Sun, January 04, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 04, 2009

• Reported By:San Jose California
Blue Jay Van Lines
21777 Ventura Blvd, Suite 212 Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

Blue Jay Van Lines Lost my items, damaged my house, extremely slow response Woodland Hills California

These movers lost and damaged several of my goods moving from Texas to California. I had to go through arbitration in order to claim a reimbursement and it took MONTHS and a great deal of legal threats and complaints to get my reimbursement, which was a small amount. They also were sloppy during the move and damaged my apartment as well. I do not recommend them at all!

San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2009 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Jay-Van-Lines/Woodland-Hills-California-91364/Blue-Jay-Van-Lines-Lost-my-items-damaged-my-house-extremely-slow-response-Woodland-Hills-407897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Jay Van Lines