Complaint Review: Blue Lion Probation

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: concerned_consumer — Nationwide
Blue Lion Probation
360 Courtland Avenue Homerville, GA 31634 Nationwide USA

Blue Lion Probation Allen Brown Failed to honor agreements, Misleading and dishonest statements and refuses to refund thousands of dollars Internet

*Consumer Comment: Not part of any lawsuit against any - keep me out

*Author of original report: Owner rebuttal- again all lies

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False

Allen advertises on the internet in search of "business partners" for his GPS monitoring company. He suggests he's been in the business for some time and that he can provide the service you just need to be "on the ground" in the area to help him sell. Once he gets your money, he fails to return your calls. His "business" and "monitoring" services are run out of his house in homerville, ga. He makes his money by selling "partnerships" not in the actual business. He fails to follow a number of requirements regarding business opportunity disclosures and when it comes time to honor any of his commitments he just stops returning calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Lion-Probation/nationwide/Blue-Lion-Probation-Allen-Brown-Failed-to-honor-agreements-Misleading-and-dishonest-state-1047088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Lion Probation

Not part of any lawsuit against any - keep me out

AUTHOR: Keep Me Out Of This - ()

Please do not include the Ft. Myers office in any complaints, lawsuits, counter-suits or accusations. I have nothing to do with any of this and do not want to be represented as being a part of this problem or any solution to the problem. The statement  that "NINE partners ALL which are buildig sucessful businesses and are joining with me to file a slander suit" should not be used to make an assumption that Blue Lion Probation of Fort Myers, llc is part of any lawsuit or will be a plaintiff in any lawsuit. Neither I nor the company I am partner in will be joining any lawsuits.

Owner rebuttal- again all lies

AUTHOR: concerned_consumer - ()

I encourage him to post all his public case numbers here. Allen advised me he would return my money several times. In fact he said "you can call me a 100 times i don't care, I will take care of this".... but now he claims calling him is harassment. Even though to this day, he still has yet to return a call, send any written communication or even request that I NOT call him. What he is considering harassment is a guy advising him that I am going to sue him if he doesn’t return my money. Advising him that will file criminal complaints against him and advising him that I will be providing details of my experience to others. This is not slander, nor harassment.  I have advised him I'd be happy to work with any legal representation he has and to just refer me to them....no response. I asked him to provide me any report number or investigator so that I can contact them and provide my documentation. Nothing. I have offered and continue to offer to go through any arbitration, mediation etc, nothing. I will even PAY for the arbitration/mediation process on this site if he would be willing to go through it!

Allen absolutely refuses to communicate. Yet he'' takes the time to respond tot his online. A simple internet search of his name and other company's "Liberty Recover" for example show others where he has done the same thing. Stops answering the phone and refuse to deal with the situation.

I do not nor did not expect to get rich overnight. The facts of this are pretty simple Allen claims to have rights to a product he does not have. He does not follow Florida or federal business opportunity disclosure laws. He makes false claims about income potential. I have filed a suit against Allen. I will be providing all public case numbers on here for the record. The court of public opinion can sort it out.

I have filed an internet crimes complaint # I1304221811380602 I have filed a Florida criminal complaint and will provide those number on here as well (as soon as I am in receipt of it)

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False

AUTHOR: Allen - ()

The individual that wrote this report never even completed training with my company. He was looking to make millions overnight which doesnt happen in ANY business. I currently have NINE partners ALL which are buildig sucessful businesses and are joining with me to file a slander suit against this individual. Further, I just filed a criminal complaint against this individual for extortion and harrassing communication. If you want a case number or any other public information, please contact me at (912)487-1863.