Complaint Review: Blue Mountain Card Co. (American Greetings)

• Submitted: Fri, June 26, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 27, 2009

• Reported By:Tehachapi California
Blue Mountain Card Co. (American Greetings)
Internet U.S.A.

Blue Mountain Card Co. (American Greetings) Most Frustrating Web Experience I have ever had trying to contact Blue Mountain Card Co. Internet

*Author of original report: More Frustration with Blue Mountain Cards

I signed up for the 30 day free trial at Blue Mountain. After 2 weeks I was no longer able to print out any cards and was asked to join for a free trail which I had already signed up for. At the time I signed up I was asked for my credit card number and told that I could cancel before the 30 day trial period was up with no charge to my credit card.

Since I was no longer able to print cards during the trial period, I went online and cancelled the order. When my next bank statement arrived, I had a charge deducted by Blue Mountain for $29.99. I had tried numerous times during the trial period and since receiving the charge to my bank account to contact the company but it is impossible to contact a "real person". All commmunication is done on the phone and online using an automated system and no access is given to customer service.

According to the automated response, there are no refunds given although the charge was made to my account without my agreement. They get you in with their free trial which is not the length of time they advertise and make it impossible to cancel or ignore your attempts to cancel.

Margie
Tehachapi, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2009 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Mountain-Card-Co-American-Greetings/internet/Blue-Mountain-Card-Co-American-Greetings-Most-Frustrating-Web-Experience-I-have-ever-ha-465331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Mountain Card Co. (American Greetings)

More Frustration with Blue Mountain Cards

AUTHOR: Margie - (U.S.A.)

Since I have paid for membership, although I had canceled online, my account information shows only a recent cancellation. The prior one is not recorded and so my credit card was charged. As I now have this service that I did not want, I decided I might as well use it but am unable to print any cards because my membership is not recognized.
I am asked to join in order to print cards. I have already joined unknowingly but can not use the service. There is no way to contact customer service to complain so I have paid for an unusable service.