Complaint Review: Blue Mountain Cards

• Updated: Tue, April 22, 2014

• Reported By: Grace — Fresno California
Blue Mountain Cards
Internet USA

Blue Mountain Cards auto chasrge your credit card even though you canceled Internet

The free trial period is only supposed to be exactly that Free they do ask you for a credit card number however I only tried it for the first year I then called and requested cancelation but that did not happen.  Then this year l had another automatic charge to credit card even though I canceled last year. The servis is not anything special and when friends receive them, Blue Mountain gets their email and tries to get them to sign up for a "Free" Membership. I tried to call them to ask why they recarged my card and they said they had no record of my request to cancel yeah right. They also told me they send me a renewal notice via email that I have not record of.  Then when I tried to call the 888 254-1450 toll free number the only person they want to speak to is if you are reqesting a new subscription.  I spoke to Chris who after a bitter conversation he agreed to refund my card for $19.99 I will stay away from using a service who does not have customer service phone contact.  Stay away from Blue Mountain E-Cards!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Mountain-Cards/internet/Blue-Mountain-Cards-auto-chasrge-your-credit-card-even-though-you-canceled-Internet-1140835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Mountain Cards