• Report: #419596

• Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:Manchester New Hampshire
Blue Mountain ,eCards
bluemountain.com Internet U.S.A.

Blue Mountain ,eCards This is a fraudulent company. They only get you to subscribe and then you find out that you can't unsubscribe. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Lori?

I joined for the free trial awhile back thinking that I'll join and then I'll cancel after my free membership expires (this company makes you think that while they are getting you to sign up). Well, my membership expired and I was sent an email by Blue Mountain saying that my credit card was being charged $16.94 on January 24, 2009 so that I could continue my membership. In the email, there is no unsubscribe button so that you have to accept the charges from this company no matter what. Also, you cannot reply to the email because it gives you an error that your email didn't reach the recipient. It cannot be forwarded.

I just checked on the website and it gives no way of cancelling membership ('cause they don't want you to). Also, they made my bank account have a negative balance. If they don't think that I will research this and find some legal closure on this matter then I feel sorry for them. I will get my membership cancelled.

Lori
Manchester, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Mountain-eCards/internet/Blue-Mountain-eCards-This-is-a-fraudulent-company-They-only-get-you-to-subscribe-and-th-419596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Mountain ,eCards

Lori?

AUTHOR: Devilsadvocate4education*just My Opinions* - (U.S.A.)

Their website clearly states you must cancel BEFORE the free trial ends. This is how most free trial works. They were within their rights to charge you, and you agreed to it, when you signed up for the free trial. Just make sure you cancel before it is time to charge you again.
Go back to their website
scroll down a little till you see where it says help-customer service
click on help-customer service
First click on all about my free trial link and read it
then go back
then click the can I cancel my subscription link
follow the directions (this will tell you to sign in if you already haven't)