Complaint Review: Blue Oval Industries

• Reported By: Xavier Laris — California
Blue Oval Industries
207 N. 5th St Internet United States of America

Blue Oval Industries Beware of the worst service ever!! Internet

I called Blue Oval to purchase some door moldings, the customer service guy said they were 75 a piece and he could do 150 free shipping. I asked him about the pricing because I thought I had seen it on Ebay cheaper. He asked for a part number and I told him I would look it up, before I could he said he had found it and the price was 141+ 12 for shipping. He then said I never met anyone who wanted to pay more for parts but go right ahead he range me up for 5 dollars more than the original internet cost and when I asked why he was doing that he said because I wanted to pay more. Of course I didnt buy the moldings from the asshole and I didnt spend the other 300 dollars I was prepared to spend. I took my business to foxmustangrestoration.com and recieved better pricing and better service. I will never do business with this asshole again and I am telling everyone I meet about the rip off that his blue oval. I hope your company goes bankrupt from your crappy service. You have all been warned about this guy look at the other reports and shop at any other fox parts store cuz these guys are to good for business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Oval-Industries/internet/Blue-Oval-Industries-Beware-of-the-worst-service-ever-Internet-1045166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Oval Industries