Complaint Review: Blue Oval Industries

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: NickNack — Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Blue Oval Industries
207 N Fifth St, Internet United States of America

Blue Oval Industries blueovalindustries Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Internet

This company hasn't the slightest clue on how to deal with concerned customers. I sent an email to which i had no response, so I tried calling, after 2 days of busy signals I finally got through. I had an issue with the shipping of my item, and it turnes out the solution was very clear and could have very easily been explained in under a minute. Instead the Customer Service Representative completely lost it, went on to say "You canadians just don't get it" which was incredibly rude and also made me realize that clearly I am not the only one having an issue with this company. I highly recommend finding your parts somewhere else as everything they sell can be purchased at other locations.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Oval-Industries/internet/Blue-Oval-Industries-blueovalindustries-Worst-customer-service-I-have-ever-experienced-In-1043730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Oval Industries