Complaint Review: Blue Parrot RV park

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Screwed Customer — Ocala Florida
Blue Parrot RV park
40840 Co Rd 25 Lady Lake, Florida United States of America

Blue Parrot RV park AKA Wilder Corp This place is a run down, old, low class, red neck, lying. scamming poor excuse for an RV park Lady Lake , Florida

I used this park to leave my Prevost RV long term. I was there 9 months with no problems other then they moved me around in the park. I paid a monthly fee to park it there and an additional  fee each month for the electric usage. I took it out to have it serviced in Ocala, FL and when it came back a few days later they were working on the wiring at my site.

I plugged in and almost immediately smelled something burning.I looked it all over for the source of the smell and finally looked at the plug in the RV park box and saw flames coming out of the electrical box. The breaker never tripped and so I unplugged and took a screwdriver and tripped the breaker. The whole box, meter and all was engulfed in flames.

My neighbor called the manager who was new to the park and he came down and said it was all slated to be replaced as it was all faulty and old.

I have taken my RV to Orlando to the dealer  to get it fixed and they have had it for a month tracing all of the miles of wires in these two million dollar coaches. It will easily be thousands of dollars to rewire this coach. I have called Blue Parrot and the manager, John, said he would call me back with the name of the insuance co., Of course he never did, he is a liar and has no intention of calling me, instead he told me to "GET OUT OF HIS PARK NOW!" By law I was entitled to a thirty day notice.  I got no notice.  I have written several letters demanding their insurance information all to no avail. Instead they said,"I should not have been there. I was not using their electricity. They have no liablilty and by being there I have signed away my rights to ANY damage."

The owners of this park, a man named Wilder from Clearwater, FL is just as bad and refuses to call me, talk to me, or answer any letters or give me his insurance info. My lawyer said they most likely dont have any insurance.

Stay as far away from these horrible people and lousy old run down RV Park. They lie, cheat, scam and defraud people on a regular basis. Real bad news!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Parrot-RV-park/Lady-Lake-Florida-32159/Blue-Parrot-RV-park-AKA-Wilder-Corp-This-place-is-a-run-down-old-low-class-red-neck-ly-1046828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Parrot RV park