Complaint Review: Blue Pilot Energy

• Reported By: djorff — Pottstown Pennsylvania
Blue Pilot Energy
250 Pilot Rd.Suite 300 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Blue Pilot Energy Absolutely Rediculous Price Increase Las Vegas Nevada

I recieved and phone call last April 2013, it was from an alternate electric supplier. They told me they could sell my company electric for less and they did until I got my Febuary bill. The price to compare was the same as the previous month 7.85 cents per Kilowatt Hour however the generation fees more than quadrupled. I can't believe that a company can charge the consumer for their ignorance and shortcoming.  WTF !!!  I called Blue Pilot customer service department and the person told me that the company was very sorry for the increase but was unable to adjust the charges. I contacted and encourage any one else who uses Blue Pilot Energy to contact the Public Utilities Commision. Do not use Blue Pilot as an alternate energy supplier.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Pilot-Energy/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Blue-Pilot-Energy-Absolutely-Rediculous-Price-Increase-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1126010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Pilot Energy