Complaint Review: Blue Pilot Energy

• Reported By: gas station — pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Blue Pilot Energy
250,Pilot road Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Blue Pilot Energy Big Scam, las vegas Nevada

I enrolled with Blue Pilot Energy in 2013 at the then offered rate of .079/kwh.  I received my February bill and it jumped tremendously from. 079/kwh to 29.99/kwh.  WTF?!! I called duquesne light, my utility company, and the  representative indicated that my electric supplier, Blue Pilot, increased its rate, thus the high bill amount.  She said she never seen anything like this and I told her neither have I.  So I called Blue Pilot and asked if this was some type of joke!! I was told that the company was hit hard with the drastic increase.My Gas station bill was @ below 2000.00 whole year and its jump up to 5679.00. Blue pilot is big scam and government has to look in to this matter as early as possible. We cant afford it.

I can understand if the company the rate increase was a 5%-15% differential but to more than quadruple the rate is beyond unreasonable and pathetic.  I will definitely file a complaint with US Attorney's Office and Maryland Office of Attorney General.  I will also talk to my utility company to see if charges can somehow be spread out or what recourse I can take, if any, if I refuse to pay this outrageous bill!!

I am beyond livid and wish the company to be heavily fined and coerced to shut down because this should not be a practice for companies like Blue Pilot to utilized on innocent customers.  It's beyond ridiculous!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Pilot-Energy/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Blue-Pilot-Energy-Big-Scam-las-vegas-Nevada-1130741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Pilot Energy