Complaint Review: Blue Pilot Energy

• Updated: Fri, August 08, 2014

• Reported By: Jangel — Warminster Pennsylvania
Blue Pilot Energy
250 pilot rd. suite 300 las vegas , Nevada USA

Blue Pilot Energy Blue Pilot Energy Company Owner Investigated before for Classic Bait and Switch with the added false advertisement. Scumball at it again. I am a very small business and after receiving at least 50 phone calls from Blue Pilot Energy. I switched from PECO to try and save my company money. My electric bills went from $2391.68 in May 2014 to $6357.29 in June 2014. I then tried to switch back right away and was not permited to for another month. So my July 2014 electric bill is $7669.31. over 300% higher then it should be. So $8000.00 is alot for any company. I am physically ill over this. las vegas Nevada

First my husband and I own a small business.  We have 13 employees who depend on us for there income.  We have struggle in the down economy like many small businesses.  So if we can save money on any of our utilitieswe try to.  Blue Pilot Energy Called my company at least 50 times and after many conversations and questions with Tim Espinoza the sales Rep. for Blue Pilot Energy.  I switched o few months ago.  I specifically asked him is this a bait and switch.  And he said know look at our web site we have been in business 20 years.  We are here to save you money.. Both Lies.. our electric bill went from $2391.68 for 19584 kWh in May 2014 to $6357.29 for 20352 kwh in June 2014.  When i tried to cancel right away i was not permited to so now my July 20104 bill was $7669.31 for 24960 kWh.  Over a 300% increase they will not return phone calls I reported them to the BBB and the PA public utility commission.  Also the CEO Joseph Koppy(AKA scumbag)of Blue Pilot Energy was investedgated by the FCC before in 2001 for the same thing diferent company.  He is a corperate Serial thieving scumbag ripping off hard working Americans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2014 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Pilot-Energy/las-vegas-Nevada-89119/Blue-Pilot-Energy-Blue-Pilot-Energy-Company-Owner-Investigated-before-for-Classic-Bait-an-1168479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Pilot Energy