Complaint Review: Blue Poem Studios

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: Jane — Miami Florida
Blue Poem Studios
, Select State/Province USA

Blue Poem Studios Owner, Videographer, Richard Acosta, a CON ARTIST Miami Florida

Hired Richard Acosta and his company Blue Poem Studios in miami to shoot our wedding back in 2013.  The contract specifically stated that all monies be paid before wedding and to allow up to 3 months for videos to be produced and delivered.  Our highlights video was supposed to be delieved within a month of our wedding.  2 months after the wedding I called him to see where our highlights video is, and he said he is still working on them and that he is backed up.  I was upset but still in our honeymoon phase so I let it be. 3 months passed and I visit his office, he shows me some clips of the wedding but says he still has not gotten a chance to work on our video.  I was very patient and understanding with him.  After that day, it was very difficult to reach him.  His email started to give me failure notice everytime i emailed him, he wouldnt pick up my calls, he would even reject some of my calls.  I showed up at his office and there was no response.  I was convinced this guy picked up and left.  Fast forward to 9 months later, he finally responds to our desparate attempt to reach him and his excuse "software problems" and he is still backed up.  Not only has he breached his own contract, but at this point he was completely vulnerable to all lawsuits against his company.  But, I decided to be patient again, and for the sake of his family not file a lawsuit.  It has now been 11 months and he, once again, has dissappeared and is unreachable.  There is no proof that his office still exists and none of his company contact numbers work.  His email has failed, the phone number on his website say that it's been disconnected. I have consulted our family lawyer and we are in process of filing a lawsuit against Richard Acosta and Blue Poem Studios.

I have also contacted the BBB to file a complaint with them as well.

Run as far away as possible from this company because he will take your money and your memories of your precious day and run them to the ground.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Poem-Studios/Select-StateProvince/Blue-Poem-Studios-Owner-Videographer-Richard-Acosta-a-CON-ARTIST-Miami-Florida-1140416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Poem Studios