Complaint Review: Blue Power Solar

• Updated: Mon, September 12, 2011

• Reported By: Ed — Oshawa Ontario Canada
Blue Power Solar
300 The East Mall Suite 200 Toronto, Ontario United States of America

Blue Power Solar Blue Power Distributed Energy Corporation Does Not Honour Commitments Toronto, Ontario

*Author of original report: SAME OLD SAME OLD

*UPDATE Employee: Blue Power Comes Clean

I would like to caution anyone considering doing business with Blue Power Solar.

My company Mediascene Promotions formed a relationship with Blue Power Distributed Energy Corporation in October of 2010
to sell roof top solar installations under the Ontario MicroFit Program. We were told at the onset that all we had to do was go out and sell, bring in the agreements and Blue Power would take care of everything else such as procuring the MicroFit license from the OPA as well as all administration needed in order to complete the installation.

We were also given a timeline by Blue Power in writing as to how long it would take from the moment the consumer signed the agreement to having the installation complete. 10 weeks. (See attached)

Mediascene submitted its first agreements to Blue Power in mid-November. By mid-February, we began to inquire about the
status of deals that were submitted back in November. [continued below]....

By mid April, I became so frustrated with Blue Powers sophistry. I informed William Jordan that I would not be submitting any new agreements until they could show me that they were capable of completing an installation.

In July I was contacted by one of the customers I signed up with Blue Power, who informed me that their Installation
had finally been completed. I contacted the President of Blue Power, John Nassar, about the prospect of resuming our relationship and getting paid the balance of outstanding commissions owed to me on all my installed deals.

I was told that I was welcome to bring in new agreements; however, I would not be entitled to the commissions owed to me
on my existing deals because other agents were sent out to complete the paperwork on those deals.

Naturally I found this to be unacceptable.

I will be filling a Small Claims action against Blue Power on Wednesday September 14/2011 for my outstanding commissions and court costs.

Ive posted this blog so that anyone considering entering into a 20 year relationship with Blue Power knows about the people they are getting involved with.

My advice would be to find another solar company In my opinion these people do not honour their commitments.

Im confident the small claims court will back me up on that.

Mediascene Promotions

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2011 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Power-Solar/Toronto-Ontario-L1L-1C4/Blue-Power-Solar-Blue-Power-Distributed-Energy-Corporation-Does-Not-Honour-Commitments-To-775659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Power Solar

AUTHOR: - ()

We were not made aware of any action against us or any judgments.

We are not the only ones to complain about Blue Power on rip off report.

Again, I would caution anyone against doing business with Blue Power!

They have swindled many people out of money based on what I have heard and read online.

Blue Power Comes Clean

AUTHOR: Blue Power - (Canada)

MediaScene is a direct marketing company owned by Mr. Leslie Mann.  MediaScene was never employed by Blue Power but by a master distributor.  The posted documents by Mr. Mann clearly setout this out.  Mr. Mann and his wife Karen Mann have been successfully sued by Blue Power in the Ontario Court of Law with a real judged present.  They have a registered Shariff's Write of Seisure against their home to enforce the judgement secured by Blue Power.  Such Write is public record and will be posted on this site shortly.

MediaScene misleads customers and was not welcomed by Blue Power.  They were terminated for their actions!  Any compensation due is the obligation of their employer not Blue Power.