Premier

• Submitted: Sun, April 08, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, April 08, 2007

• Reported By:Bronx New York
Blue Star Direct
Bluestardirect,com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Blue Star Direct absurd, ridiculous, unheard of, fradulently siphoning money from an account, rip off, false accusations. Las Vegas Nevada

I was also rip-offed by this Blue Star Direct. They were taking money from my account three times a month for the amount of $60 dollars. They have withdrawn from my account a total of $540 since January 7, 2007. When I called the number on the check I printed out of computer ; telephone number 888-270-3950, the woman said the office was in las Vegas, nevada. When I questioned her, she saidt that I had registered via internet. I am positive that I did not register, and I had never heard of that company until I had checked my account and then reviewed the outgoing checks. They had all information including my ABA, and checking account number.

When I asked for a refund she said that I would have to report it to the police and fax her a statement from my bank. I was livid, and I asked her to give me the address of the company. She gave me a P.O. Box, and I feel that with my experience with the Postal Services that P.O. Boxes belong to fraudulent companies. I am working with my banking institution, and my local police department to resolve this problem. I will absolutely not let them get away with this.
Thank You.

Carmen
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2007 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Star-Direct/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Blue-Star-Direct-absurd-ridiculous-unheard-of-fradulently-siphoning-money-from-an-accou-242989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Star Direct