Complaint Review: Blue Star Direct

• Submitted: Sat, February 12, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, February 12, 2005

• Reported By:Fort Stewart Georgia
Blue Star Direct
2801 Camino Del Rio South Suite #313 San Diego, California U.S.A.

Blue Star Direct, BDS ripoff fraudulent billing San Diego California

My husband and I were charged $35 from B.S.D. I tried calling the 888 number and all I got was our office hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. please call back during business hours. I was calling during business hours! I called my bank to let them know that that transaction was not done by me or my husband. They told me that they could only do a stop payment on it and we would be charged $10 for that! But after reading your website I am going to do everything you suggest to get our money back.

Tiffany
Fort Stewart, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2005 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Star-Direct/San-Diego-California-92108/Blue-Star-Direct-BDS-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-San-Diego-California-131181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Star Direct