Complaint Review: Blue Star Direct

• Submitted: Tue, July 24, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 24, 2007

• Reported By:stanley Virginia
Blue Star Direct
bluestardirect.com San Diego, California U.S.A.

Blue Star Direct ripoff Unauthorized withdrawal of funds out of my bank account San Diego California

I was checking my bank account this a.m., and heard of a withdrawal of$60 from my account. I called bookkeeping and was told it was Blue Star Direct, who I never head of. I called the number that bookkeping gave me and the message I got was their hours of operation was 9:00 am pacific time to 5:00 p.m.. I live on the east coast. I then got the idea of checking the internet to see who this company was. Then I saw the other complaints from the same company doing the same thing. I am calling my bank back and tell them to send it back today. Will continue to monitor my account so that no more charges come through. So remember to check your account each day. Also one hint is that the bookkeping department may be able to give you a phone number to call that is listed next to the transaction.

Nl174
stanley, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2007 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Star-Direct/San-Diego-California/Blue-Star-Direct-ripoff-Unauthorized-withdrawal-of-funds-out-of-my-bank-account-San-Diego-262837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Star Direct