Complaint Review: Blue View Corporation - Loan Servicing Group LLC

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2008

• Reported By:Ruston Louisiana
Blue View Corporation - Loan Servicing Group LLC
PO Box 26550 San Diego, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-3106670
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Blue View Corporation - Loan Servicing Group LLC Bank One sold Blue View Corporation - a loan that was originally $22,500 - when Bank One charged it off I had paid the loan down to 4,000 -Loan Servicing Group has grown to over 10,000 . San Diego California

Blue View Corporation - now Loan Servicing Group took over a charged off loan from Bank One which I had paid down from $22,500 to roughly a little over $4,000 when it as sold.

When Blue View/Loan Servicing Group took over the loan they failed to credit any of the payments that I was making to Bank One for over a year; I asked for all the paper work on the transfer of the loan with dates and principal and interest and of course they would never provid me with the information.

I receive phone calls day and night and foreclosure letters, even Victor and the ladies there tell me to pack my bags and call me a dead beat.
The loan continues to go up - it has now reached over $10,000 - wiith $9,000 of that in late fees.

They refuse to give me any calculations of principal and interest payments - I paid them $300 for three years and not one penny went to the princial - And I am not exaggerating - they told me that all the money was being applied to the interest since I was behind in my payments.

Elese
Ruston, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2008 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-View-Corporation-Loan-Servicing-Group-LLC/San-Diego-California/Blue-View-Corporation-Loan-Servicing-Group-LLC-Bank-One-sold-Blue-View-Corporation-a-l-351446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue View Corporation - Loan Servicing Group LLC

comedy