Complaint Review: Blue View Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, June 23, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 23, 2008

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Blue View Corporation
P.O. Box 1048 La Jolla, Florida U.S.A.

Blue View Corporation I was discharged by a chapter 7 on 2001, and after 3 years I got a letter from this company trying to foreclosure my house if I dont paid the money they said I owned La Jolla Florida

I was discharged by a chapter 7 on 2001, and after 3 years I got a letter from Blue view corporation collecting a big amount of money that they said I owned to them. When I had my chapter 7 I was fully discharged from my debts except the mortgage I had with Bank One. Nobody contacted me after I was discharged, and in my credit report that debt appears as included in the bankruptcy. In order to keep my house, I made a payment arrangement with them, which I have being paying every month. The problem is that all the money goes to the interest and in that way I am not going to be able to pay that money back. It is legal to buy a discharged debt?

Licet
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2008 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-View-Corporation/La-Jolla-Florida-92038/Blue-View-Corporation-I-was-discharged-by-a-chapter-7-on-2001-and-after-3-years-I-got-a-l-343273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue View Corporation