Complaint Review: Blue View

• Submitted: Wed, August 15, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: They though they got me !!! — Mesquite Texas United States of America
Blue View
Creek Crossing Mesquite, Texas United States of America

Blue View Tried to gouge me on a loan in Mesquite, Texas

Blue View... what a scam !

They took over the loan on a built in pool from Bank One.  I paid on this loan for over 10 years and

although I experiencde financial difficultiesfor it was up to date 10 years after the initial loan was issued.   The original loan amount was under $20,000 and they refused to settle for anything

less than $23,883.11 because of late fees incurred over the years.  I offered them $14,329.86 in late June of 2006.  I guess they didn't know that I was grandathered in and that they were not entitled to hold a second lien on my my house.  That law in TX was changed in the late 1990's but my original loan was taken out before the new law in went into effect.  Well guess what, the dumb asses turned down my offer SO THEY GOT NOTHING FROM ME.  I had already sold the house and had the money.

I was just making a gesture to do what I thought was the right thing.  Boo-Whoo to Blue View !!!  With all the rip off stories out there about this company, payback was so sweet !

Pete, Mesquite, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 02:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-View/Mesquite-Texas-75181/Blue-View-Tried-to-gouge-me-on-a-loan-in-Mesquite-Texas-927442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue View