Complaint Review: Blue Water Recreation

• Updated: Fri, May 16, 2014

• Reported By: imbryan — Rochester Hills Michigan United States of America
Blue Water Recreation
35005 Automation Dr Clinton Township, Michigan United States of America

Blue Water Recreation Platinum Image Motorsports Stolen Car Clinton Township, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: I was riped off also

*Author of original report: Federal Investigation

*UPDATE Employee: EZ2Buy

*UPDATE Employee: EZ2BUY

*Author of original report: More info on Chuck Gebell

*Author of original report: New name is "ez2buyllc"

*Author of original report: New Name? Ez2buy or Ez2pay

I sold (subleased) my car through 3rd party broker called Platinum Image Motorsports (also called Blue Water Recreation).  They are 4 months behind in payments, will not bring account current, refusing to return vehicle even though they have breached the contract.  My car has essentially been stolen! I don't expect to ever see another dime or the care again.  Stuck with 2 1/2 year car note.  I will be contacting the Clinton Township, MI police department (586.493.7800) to discuss options for reporting it stolen.  check out (((REDACTED))) for a lot more complaints, basically calling them out as professional scam artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Water-Recreation/Clinton-Township-Michigan-48035/Blue-Water-Recreation-Platinum-Image-Motorsports-Stolen-Car-Clinton-Township-Michigan-939067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Water Recreation

I was riped off also

AUTHOR: Shafted by ez2buy - ()

Ez2buy took my deposit and when it was time to take delivery ez2buy officers Bob Boyer and Chad Turo refused to pay the seller as contracted. The seller refused to release the boat in question, (I don't blame him). When I meet with chad he tryed to tell me that is was sellers remorse and the seller will not sell his boat. Then Chad tryed to pull a bate and switch on me, I told him no if I can't get the boat I went to Texas to see then I wasn't going to buy anything and requestEd a refund of my six thousand dollars. They refused to give me a refund and they still attempted to draft funds out of my bank account even after they were told in writing not to, even after they breached the contract.

As for sellers remorse that's bull, I really wanted that boat so after ez2buy breached our contract the seller and I negotiated a contract between the two of us without ez2buy involved and the deal went great, the seller got his boat paid off and I got a great boat for 49800.00 that appraised for 80000.00. So I have a happy ending but I would still like to get me 6000.00 dollars back and I would love to see these crooks to to jail for a very long time. I still have all my contracts and one of my attorneys also went with me to meet Chad Turo trying to get the deal closed or get a refund, we will be willing to testify in court agenst these crooks.

Federal Investigation

AUTHOR: Scammed By Gebell - ()

This company, and related companies, are currently being investigated by the Federal Government.   The Hotline is 866.311.0971

EZ2Buy

AUTHOR: chris - (United States of America)

Hi I'd seen that you post that blue water recreation/ EZ2Buy.llc has took your car please leave your name and number so we can solve this issue for you. If you can not say your name and number then please call us at 586-791-2665 ask for chad, Thank you and have a nice day. :)

EZ2BUY

AUTHOR: chris - (United States of America)

I work at EZ2Buy.llc as there tech guy, If there's any issue's then please contact us at 586-791-2665 please ask for chad. thanks have a nice day. :)

More info on Chuck Gebell

AUTHOR: imbryan - (United States of America)

Check out recent lawsuit against Chuck Gebell, in which he lost a settlement of $55,000.

Robert White v. International Marine & Auto Investments, Inc.

Chuck Gebell was the Registered Agent of Platinum Image Motorsports, which was then changed to Robert Boyer (now runs EZ2Buy), then changed to David Goodman (of Blue Water Partnership / Blue Water Recreation).

Chuck Gebell is also the Registered Agent of Equitable Monetary Instruments (EMI), one of the financial arms for these companies.

New name is "ez2buyllc"

AUTHOR: imbryan - (United States of America)

They are now operating under the name "ez2buyllc", website www.ez2buyllc.com Managers/Partners: Charles "Chuck" Gebell, Karen Gebell, Chad Turo

Sales Rep: Matt Martinez

Others involved: Skip Vincente - this may be the same person as Chuck Gebell?

Parent company: Bluewater Partnership

Owner: David Goodman

New Name? Ez2buy or Ez2pay

AUTHOR: imbryan - (United States of America)

They may be operating under a new name now

"Ez2buy" or "Ez2pay"

All known names to date:

Blue Water Partnership

Blue Water Recreation

Platinum Image Motorsports

EZ2Buy or EZ2Pay

On the Financial Side:

Equity Management Investments (EMI)

Equitable Monetary Instruments (EMI)

ACE