• Report: #190397

Complaint Review: Blue Whale Publications, Nadine Media U.S.A, Community Reading Club Of Fort Lauderdale

• Submitted: Sun, May 07, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, May 07, 2006

• Reported By:Sheridan Arkansas
216 Cherry Road Syracuse, New York U.S.A.

Blue Whale Publications, Nadine Media U.S.A, Community Reading Club Of Fort Lauderdale ripoff Syracuse New York

I am a solider in the Army and when i was gone to Iraq my wife got me a subscription through a magazine service. WE had paid that service off and for as far as i know it was ligitamate. But we started recieving phone called from Blue Whale Publications that we still owed them for the magazines we ordered. I didn't know any better and didn't know what the name of the company we had gotten them with. So i updated my information and still recieved magazines. We paid that company the ammount of 49.95 dollars a mouth for several months till i paid that in full. After that or before we finiished that bill we started recieving bills from another company called Nadine Media which the bill looked the exact same and the account number was even the same the only differance and i mean the only differance was that the color of the bill had changed from green to blue. With out thinking i was trying to get that one paid off fast as i could. as well. I have had my home phone unhooked from a phone for all this time and we only use our cell phone for calling and the home line for the internet. I am only two payments away from paying off the Nadine when i started recieving bills for this other company called Community Reading Club of Fort Lauderdale. Now i know what you are thinking i have lost a lot of money and i have you think Fifty bucks a month for two years you can add. I started thinking but this bill looked exactly like the other two except again it went from being blue to a pink. I am now refusing to pay any more money on either account and have yet to talk to the company due to the reason that i received the bill on the last day of the week. I am calling them monday as well as BBB of New York and the Attorney General Office. Weather i get any of that money back or not i don't know but i promise i won't pay another dime. Can anyone help get rid of them for good.

Thanks Rocky
Arkansas

Rocky
Sheridan, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2006 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Whale-Publications-Nadine-Media-USA-Community-Reading-Club-Of-Fort-Lauderdale/Syracuse-New-York-13219/Blue-Whale-Publications-Nadine-Media-USA-Community-Reading-Club-Of-Fort-Lauderdale-rip-190397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Whale Publications, Nadine Media U.S.A, Community Reading Club Of Fort Lauderdale