factory

Complaint Review: Blue World Pool Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: nancy — petal Mississippi United States of America
Blue World Pool Inc.
Petal, Mississippi United States of America

Blue World Pool Inc. Sucks Petal, Mississippi

I purchased a blue world pool less than two mounts ago and have grass growing in my pool and pvc pip to filter is leaking. I call WAS hung up on two different times, When I had my son call about the grass in pool and the leak he was told to use a weed whacker and they would send someone out.

It's been 3 weeks and Someone called and said that they would be here at 9:30 am and it's 3:30pm still no call This Is really Sick!!!When I was sold the pool I was lied to about where the pool could go in my back yard, Installers said No Way It could not go there!!

The ONLY WAY YOU COULD HAVE ENJOYED THE EXPERIENCE IS IF YOU ARE RELATED TO THE COMPANY. I was harassed by someone from there office when calling about this pool, nothing is good about this pool except the water I put in it. THE POOL IS NOT LEVEL AND BOTTOM OF POOL COULDN'T BE ANY MORE UNEVEN!!MORE LIKE SLOP-JAW!!!! It does not feel like there is any sand on the bottom of my pool red clay and rocks yes sand NO way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-World-Pool-Inc/Petal-Mississippi-39465/Blue-World-Pool-Inc-Sucks-Petal-Mississippi-923807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue World Pool Inc.