Complaint Review: Blue World Pools And Spa's

• Reported By:Kenton Ohio
Blue World Pools And Spa's
www.blueworldpools.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Blue World Pool And Spa's Threatened for installation Atlanta GA

*Consumer Suggestion: You owe the money....

I was more or less threatened by Blue World after 2 no show appointments that if I didn't have this pool installed, I would be liable for the pool plus have legal action taken against me and my home. The pool was installed, and the final contract showed over 20,000 dollars due after the agreed price was 13,000 with payments of 339.00. Now after the pool has been installed, they are calling my work leaving message from their finance department HPI, but the number for the company has been disconnected, and they are saying I need to contact them by 8:00 pm today 07/01/08, thats impossiable. I'm afraid after some of the complaints I've read. I guess this company goes by a few names, The Pool Depot and Global Sun Pools. I fought with Al and Scott from Blue World Pools to just cancel the contract which i was suppose to have 3 days to do. All i got was more threats. I hope someone can help, I don't want a lien on my property from a scam.

Sthacker
Kenton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2008 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-World-Pools-And-Spas/nationwide/Blue-World-Pool-And-Spas-Threatened-for-installation-Atlanta-GA-346237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue World Pools And Spa's

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You owe the money....

AUTHOR: J G Shrugged - (U.S.A.)

I'm only familiar with the 3 day right to cancel if they came by door to door selling you the pool. But if you let them install the pool, you owe them money. Period. Did you sign some kind of agreement with the pricing on it at the beginning? If so, take it to an attorney to review your options.