Complaint Review: Blue World Pools, Sun Seter Pool

• Submitted: Thu, October 18, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2007

• Reported By:thaxton Mississippi
Blue World Pools, Sun Seter Pool
2533 Carson St. Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

Blue World Pool, Sun Seter Pool blue world pools scamed me Carson City Nevada
*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.

In aug of 05 we called blue worl pools they sent someone out we signed for the pool then called and cancelled the installation, while i was away they came out set up a pool, with a new contract my wife signed the contract thinking i had worked the deal out ( witch i did not), the pool was installed and within 2 days started having problems, the pool was installed wrong to start with , i calld and told them to get the pool off my property they informed me they couldnt because it had been signed for, they said there was a lean on my propert. witch after talking with legal consel they cant do because the property is in my and my wifes name and only she signed the contract. so they send someone out to make shift a repair on the pool (also done this while i was away). The pump went out the liner had wrinkles all in the bottomand last but sertinally not least they set the pool up on top of a gas line, all of this has been reported to the better buisness bureau, they responded by trying to settle by me paying them $8,000. Witch i told them no way would i pay this. H.P.I they suppose to be finance dept. kept calling and harrasing me,(even called me while i was at church on sunday). for over 2 years ive been fighting with theese people. the pool was ultimatly damaged during the storm from katrina and ive sent them pics and e-mailed the owner and all they do is threaten to sue me and take my property. So yes if anyone has or wants to do a class action law suit against these people please count me in.

thaxton, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2007 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-World-Pools-Sun-Seter-Pool/Carson-City-Nevada-89706/Blue-World-Pool-Sun-Seter-Pool-blue-world-pools-scamed-me-Carson-City-NevadaUPDATE-Blu-279628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue World Pools, Sun Seter Pool