Complaint Review: Blue World Pools

• Submitted: Sat, June 21, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 26, 2008

• Reported By:easley South Carolina
Blue World Pools
2533 N. Carson St. Suite 4925 Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

Blue World Pools BLUE WORLD POOLS = BIG SCAM ARTISTS Carson City Nevada
*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.

*Consumer Suggestion: I apologize, I misread NC

*Consumer Suggestion: In NC, you should have no prob. they are well known

I signed an agreement to purchase a pool from Blue world pools in nevada on a Thursday. The sales lady was here over 3 hours. After she left I read over the mile long paper of fine print.

I realized after reading everything it was like taking out a second mortgage on my home. I had 3 business days to cancel this agreement. The next day I paid $16.50 to express mail the cancellation papers.

They cancellation papers were received and signed for . I had written a post dated check for a $200 deposit. The check was cashed 4 days AFTER the cancellation papers were delivered. I keep calling and getting the run around from these people.

My checking account is now in the negative because I did not think about stopping payment on the check after knowing they had received the papers. I have left message after message and nobody returns my calls. If I go to online chat with them they disconnect me.

This company is a total scam and I would love to put them out of business. They scam people into getting a pool by staying for 3 hours and it is only supposed to be 90 minutes. You are so ready for them to leave you will sign anything and not read the fine print.

Sherri
easley, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2008 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-World-Pools/Carson-City-Nevada-89706-9942/Blue-World-Pools-BLUE-WORLD-POOLS-BIG-SCAM-ARTISTS-Carson-City-NevadaUPDATE-Blue-Worl-342813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue World Pools

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I apologize, I misread NC

AUTHOR: Denee - (U.S.A.)

I'm sorry I misread, thought you were in NC. Easley is our Governor,maybe thats why I was thinking NC. The same advice should apply only I dont know your TV stations.

Good luck again!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

In NC, you should have no prob. they are well known

AUTHOR: Denee - (U.S.A.)

I wrote a reply to the person above about these people.

The NC atty gen in NC is VERY, VERY, VERY familiar with this company, as is the one in GA. I unfortunately know about the one in NC personally, though.

You ought to give them a call, they tend to take care of this company right quick. They have already contacted me to corroborate other victims stories. Sadly, NC seems to be an easy target for them.

I don't recognize where your town is, but you might want to contact the 2 main triangle TV stations Ch 5 and 11, both have fantastic troubleshooters and they WILL contact you and along with the awesome team at the atty gen. office, I think you will have a solution PRONTO!

Bon chance!