Complaint Review: Blue World Pools

• Submitted: Fri, June 22, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 22, 2007

• Reported By:Wilmingtion North Carolina
Blue World Pools
Carson City, NV Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

Blue World Pools RIP OFF!!!! Carson City Nevada
*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.

This company tried to rip my husband and I off. Yeah, I signed the contract without reading it, but the saleman told me that the order wont go through until I said so... A few days later I get a threatening call about a lien on out house and I had to pay all this money!!! I called the salemans cell, he made the mistake of calling my house(caller ID)HA! I think he had to get his phone turned of, the little snake... Anyway, contact everyone you can NC Attorney General, Better business buerau, JAG. DONT LET THEM PUT ANYTHING ON YOUR LAND!!! Once the pool goes up, it makes it alot harder to fight! Beware, DONT USE THERE FINANCING! Make it public!!!!!

I learned my lesson, NEVER SIGN ANYTHING WITHOUT READING IT! We also trust people way too much.

C
Wilmingtion, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2007 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-World-Pools/Carson-City-Nevada/Blue-World-Pools-RIP-OFF-Carson-City-NevadaUPDATE-Blue-World-Pools-demonstrate-thei-256296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue World Pools