abroad

Reno, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-706-0907
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Blue World Pool dont pay there sales peple.they asks us to rip peple off Atlanta Georgia

do not work for this company.they do not pay what they say.they had me drive 155 mile a day 310 both ways. they say they will pay for the gas. dont beleave them. i sold over $4000.00 in comm.they only paid me $200.00. they never paid me my gas money .They get you to sign a contract that dont make any sence.when you see this job run as far as you can. they dont pay what the say.i almost lost my house because of them. my family is going through something because of them.me beleaving in there pay scale put a lot of strain in my house hold.Please do not beleave any thing they have to shay.if you buying a pool from them please dont.you will save your family life.they are out to hert peple, not help!they say beet the heat.but all they are doing is beeting your pocket.

Rossgroup
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2008 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-World-Pools/Reno-Nevada-30339/Blue-World-Pool-dont-pay-there-sales-peplethey-asks-us-to-rip-peple-off-Atlanta-Georgia-340280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue World Pools