Complaint Review: Blue World Pools

• Reported By:ellerbe South Carolina
Blue World Pools
Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

Blue World Pools Employees that have been ripped off Atlanta Georgia

*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.

*Author of original report: I got most of my money $6000

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: How Do I contact you?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Fighting Back!!

Hello any ex-employees who have been ripped off please contact me so we can share our stories. I am fighting to get every cent that is owed to me from these deceitful people and can use your help. Also anyone who has been paid for there deals please let me know. thanks

Radman
ellerbe, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2007 11:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-World-Pools/Reno-Nevada-30339/Blue-World-Pools-Employees-that-have-been-ripped-off-Atlanta-GeorgiaUPDATE-Blue-World-P-272690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue World Pools

I got most of my money $6000

AUTHOR: Radman - (U.S.A.)

They are so slick they try to confuse you with their silly commission reports. They lie about the bigger deals saying they were all inhouse financed. So you might have to contact your customers and get an earfull. One thing to do is call your department of labor and tell them the situation. Here in SC there is a law that states they have 15 days to pay you or they can pay 3 times the amount. They are such a joke I just got my last check last week 3 months after I finished with them and am still owed more money. I'm glad I didn't sell them more pools because that would've been more money owed. Other then that get informed with your rights and put heat on them they will pay hurry though because they leave soon. Let me if you need any other help or send me your email with contact info. I hope this helps.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

How Do I contact you?

AUTHOR: Eternity - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

I would love to contact you but have no idea how to do it. Please contact me with any contact information. My husband was an employee of Blue World and has not received a dime of what is owed to him. We lost soooo much money in gas, time, commissions. It's ridiculous and we feel so helpless. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Fighting Back!!

AUTHOR: Cheryl - (U.S.A.)

Radman.........I don't think you are going to see any of your money!...Or, you might see $500.00 more..maybe...I keep in contact with a few ex sales reps, and most have not received anything! It did not matter if they turned a notice in and completed their appointments and also turned in their sales kit..still no money..

Some of the customers I sold pools to have asked me to do depositions, and I have gladly gave all the information I could to their attorneys! I could tell you stories of what Blue World Pool has done to them..but I don't want to mess up their legal proceedings....

Something has to be done before the next pool season! I am willing to do my part. What about the rest of you ..who never received your comissions? Lets all work on this over the winter!! I have severeal suggestions of ways to stop them from ripping innocent sales reps and consumers off!