determining

• Submitted: Thu, July 31, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By:New Johnsonville Tennessee
Blue World Pools
blueworldpools.com Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

Blue World Pools Ran credit without social and without permission Georgia and Nevada

*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.

Well I called them and they asked for address and birthdate I assumed to make sure we were over 18. They had a rep call me before he got here and then went over the whole spill of the different $20,000.00 pools they had and went down to the $299 pool I was interested in. They falsly advertise and have no nothing sales reps come to your house and ask to use your phone when they get there and then before they leave and then put a so called finance fraud person on phone and try to get you to refinance house and give them copy of deed (they are Crazy) to house. We told them no thanks and then the next morning my husband and I get credit updates about our credit report well low and behold they ran our credit without our permission and without our social.

This company needs to be stopped and I have reported them to TBI and FBI and our local news channels and I hope this stops and they go down with their business.

Brandybehr
New Johnsonville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2008 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-World-Pools/Reno-Nevada/Blue-World-Pools-Ran-credit-without-social-and-without-permission-Georgia-and-NevadaUPDAT-357696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue World Pools