Complaint Review: Blue World Pools

• Reported By:Port Richey Florida
Blue World Pools
Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

Blue World PoolsBlue World Pools Stopped payment on my check Reno Nevada

*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I, too, have not been paid.

*Consumer Comment: We too are scammed by this DArn comapny-Your not the only one

This is an update for Blue Would Pools when they stopped payment on my paycheck 2 months ago. They refused to respond to my multiples of calls. I have been left with any recourse other then to sue them in court for the action. Andrew Warren, their registered agent in Florida has effectively dodged being served with the lawsuit. I simply do not understand why they will not pay me. It does not make any sense other then it proved that this company does not care about anything other them the amount of money that they can get from anyone.

Greg
Port Richey, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-World-Pools/Reno-Nevada/Blue-World-PoolsBlue-World-Pools-Stopped-payment-on-my-check-Reno-NevadaUPDATE-Blue-Wor-341023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue World Pools

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I, too, have not been paid.

AUTHOR: Deceived Employee - (U.S.A.)

Greg,
I too have not been paid. I've called several times and talked with Kevin Fisher. He said he would pay me my commissions but not the gas incentive, that I took the time to have customers fill out the evaluation form and faxed it in every night at 11:30 pm. Then Mike, Kevin's assistant, said that one of my customers cancelled. I called and they have been installed. Funny. They told me not to call customers or the finance dept. Yea, right. They are truly unbelievable people. This behavior has to come from the top or it would not be happening. I want my money. I put over 7K miles on my car, put gas in every day to run leads and by God, I'm going to get paid. They are liars and thieves and they are not going to get away with this. They count on people giving up and stealing our money.
Inez
St petersburg

We too are scammed by this DArn comapny-Your not the only one

AUTHOR: Rhonda - (U.S.A.)

I hate to hear of this,sorry greg but get used to it,this company is bad news....I was sucked in the day the guy came to my house presenting this show pool(which I know now is no such thing)....WE have only signed the initial contract when the salesman came out to presentation for 90 minutes........However,it went as far as installation and here its been 14 days and no word, from them on when they are installing this junk pool......

I have turned them into the BBB,the Attorney Generals Office in both Nevada and Fl and also Georgia,I think you should too..File as many complaints on them..How you got scammed is not news to me,it seems that they have been doing this for years........Since you are an EX-employee maybe you can tell me how to get out of the contract since I know they are not licensed in VA to do bsuiness.....