Complaint Review: Blue World Pools

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2008

• Reported By:Orange Park Florida
Blue World Pools
www.blueworldpools.com Internet U.S.A.

Blue World Pools Blue World Pools Scam/Ripoff/Switch and Bail Jacksonville And Orange Park FLorida Internet
*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.

Wow we really wanted a pool and my husband saw this great deal on TV so he could not remember the exact name only that it started with a B. So I searched and found the 399.00 pool deal that included installation and a free site inspection. How could we lose. So we told them since we worked it would be more convienent to schedule an appointment for evening. They said they could schedule that very evening. Then asked some odd questions to me. Do you own the property. Why would I put a pool on property I don't own and why would they care? Ok so maybe if you rented the owners of the property did not want a pool, so OK I guess that question is ok. Then they asked me my date of birth and my husbands, what the heck? Why? But they did not ask for ssn so I gave it to them even though it didn't feel right.

So they call me back about an hour later and say they cannot make it, due to over booking, but they just send info in the mail, I said no I wanted the free site inspection could I reschedule when they weren't so busy. I was told a flat out no. NO? So we called back the sales office and complained and the woman that answered put the man that just got rude and told us no on the phone. Well that is not who we needed to talk to since he just flat out told us no. So we asked to speak to a manager. The guy that said no came back on the phone after 5 minutes of holding and said "oh are you still holding?" My husband said yes I am and I am not going away either. So finally we get transferred to another woman.

This manager we talked to, after telling her what was going on said it did not matter because by the time we got the info in the mail the deal would be over. So my husband argued with her that why should we miss out on this price since it was them that could not make the commitment. She said there was nothing they could do about that.

After reading the reports on this website, my suspision is it took them 1 hour to check tax records to see who the property belonged to and they did not see our names on the records since we are doing a land contract on our home, so since they could not take the property once the pool is installed and they try to process the fake documents they are so famous for they didn't want to have anything to do with us.

W wood
Orange Park, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2008 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-World-Pools/internet/Blue-World-Pools-Blue-World-Pools-ScamRipoffSwitch-and-Bail-Jacksonville-And-Orange-Park-327800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue World Pools