Complaint Review: Blue World Pools

• Reported By:Casselberry Florida
Blue World Pools
blueworldpools.com Internet U.S.A.

Blue World Pools Illegal Credit Pull Florida Internet
*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.

With summer comming I wanted to do aome research on getting an above ground pool. I saw the ad for Blue World Pools $349 specail. I called and requested an appointment. After doing so, my Husband decided to do a little bit more research on them, prior to our appointment. We found all of the negative items here and decided it be best to cancel our appointment and look elsewhere for a pool. I called and cancelled the appointment. This all occured on Thursay and Saturday of May 8th and 10th 2008.

WHen I got to work on Monday morning following this, I had an alert from my credit monitoring company that that had pulled my credit !!!! I did NOT ask for financing of any kind, I did NOT give permission to pull my credit, I was not asked nor informed that this would occur, in fact, IF we had gotten a pool we had ALL intentions of paying cash which REALLY left NO reason for my credit to be pulled. Is this allowed to be done?? Can they do this and get away with it? And, this was a "hard" pull, meaning it has now lowered my credit score by 5 points and will remain lowered that much for 6 months. And it shows as an inquiry !!! Does ANYONE know of ANY recourse for this??

Jennifer
Casselberry, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2008 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-World-Pools/internet/Blue-World-Pools-Illegal-Credit-Pull-Florida-InternetUPDATE-Blue-World-Pools-demonstrat-332105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue World Pools