Complaint Review: Blue dot

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: Melissa — Columbus Indiana
Blue dot
100 mill rd. Clifton heights, Pennsylvania USA

Blue dot The blue dot, llc Stolen phone, numerous lies, stole money, refuse refund Clifton heights Pennsylvania

i bought a droid x from the blue dot on July 9. On July 10 i get a message saying it had shipped.. complete with tracking info. I track it, invalid #. On July 16 i get DIFFERENT tracking info, they shipped on the 16th, the day that was its "latest delivery date". I get the phone on the 20th. Call to activate it, its a stolen phone. The advertisement for the phone said "guaranteed to be activated on Verizon or pageplus". Nope. I told them i am a mother of a special needs child when i seen it shipped actually on the 16th. They refuse to refund my money. They have told so many lies and have several complaints of people returning the phones and then never getting their refund. They asked me for the meid # so the could call Verizon. Never heard back. I asked them daily for my money so i can buy a new phone. I have to have a phone and i messed up by buying from them. They want me to send the phone back first. However, numerous people still do not get refunds! They want me to have faith in them.. still? They've done nothing but lie cheat and steal and ive kept my word. Who should trust who here?? These people are immoral criminals! To rip off and steal from a mother who HAS TO HAVE A PHONE is lower than low! They know i cannot get another phone til i get my money back. At one point they said they would send me a shipping label to send the phone back, 5 days later, no label.. another lie. I want my $$ then they can have their stolen phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-dot/Clifton-heights-Pennsylvania/Blue-dot-The-blue-dot-llc-Stolen-phone-numerous-lies-stole-money-refuse-refund-Clifto-1069196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue dot