Complaint Review: Blue green Resorys

Nationwide USA
  • Phone: 188-600-6016
  • Web:
  • Category: Cruises

Blue green Resorts. Howard ID#4217 congratulations you have been selected to win 2 vacations. One on land and one on sea Called from a local number in Tangipahoa Parish Nationwide

I recently got a call from a guy identifying himself as Howard ID#4217 saying i was selected from a sweepstakes I had filled out at a murder mystery dinner my husband and I had attended last year in Pigeon Forge, TN. He explained that I had won 2 trips, one on land and one at sea. Sounded real nice till he told me I had to pay $99 each for my husband and I. I told him I would have to talk to husband before I just charge my acct $200 for something I wasn't sure he would want and if he could call me back. He said no he couldn't call back and began to belligerent and agitated. Asking why I had to ask permission from my husband to charge our acct. And that his wife would never pass up an opportunity like this. So I told him I'm not his wife and I'm not interested. After telling him numerous times I wasn't interested he tells me he will have to call my credit card company and tell them I refuses. I asked why he would have to call them if I didn't give any information. He said it was because it was a sweepstakes I filled out for when I applied for the credit card. When I asked if it was from the credit card or the event I attended last year as he states earlier in the conversation he really got agitates and was ready to get off the phone. He also told me earlier in the conversation that if I accepted the trips that I would get a receipt with a confirmation # that I can call my credit card company with to verify but told me not to mention Blue green, just give them the number and they will verify the payment. Sounds fishy if I shouldn't even mention bluegreen. Makes them sound like they are scammers when they suggest that. Liars!! Get a new sales pitch!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-green-Resorys/nationwide/Blue-green-Resorts-Howard-ID4217-congratulations-you-have-been-selected-to-win-2-1141680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue green Resorys