Complaint Review: Blue heron 621 Gull Reef

• Submitted: Thu, July 28, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 28, 2011

• Reported By: Unhappy guest — hoschton Georgia United States of America
Blue heron 621 Gull Reef

Blue heron 621 Gull Reef Cynthia Fraula-Hahn, Susan Herrick Dirty condo Internet

Condo received a negative report on vrbo, and vaction rental after we booked. I emailed to find out what was going on. The property manger assured me that it was clean and it would be clean upon our arrival but to call the cleaning company if it was not clean. After that other views from the past appeared. Look at the dates. Upon arrival the furniture was so dirty that blankets had to be put over them in order to use. Dust was thick all over. Vents were moldy and dirty. All area codos were booked and I did not call the cleaning company because they had not cleaned after I had called weeks before my arrival it just did not seem feasible to waste my vacation time telling the cleaning lady how to clean (obvisouly my mistake). I did take pictures and sent to property manager, Susan, and owner Cynthia. The property manager called me a "semi-nut" but the owner was very apoligetic and said she was shocked to read and see the pictures. [continued below]....
..... That she had no idea. She then set an email stating that she would take care of all the problems with the condo but she was not legally required to do anything for me! So we were stuck in a nasty condo. The view is not worth dealing with the property manager or the nasty environment. Go with now two dirty reviews and stay away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2011 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-heron-621-Gull-Reef/internet/Blue-heron-621-Gull-Reef-Cynthia-Fraula-Hahn-Susan-Herrick-Dirty-condo-Internet-757785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue heron 621 Gull Reef