Complaint Review: Blue

• Updated: Sun, March 13, 2011

• Reported By: Blue — Spartanburg South Carolina United States of America
505 Fernwood Dr Spartanburg, South Carolina United States of America

Blue ONMC Ripoff BEWARE Spartanburg, South Carolina

I got an email that my account would be charged $84.00 on 3/22/2011 today is 3/14/2011.   I was so angy that this bogus site tried to defaud me.  I called my bank, had the card cancelled.  Reason was it was stolen!!!!  I may be old but I'm not stupid!!

I would like to have updates to this fraud site!!!

I haven't ever gone to the site, don't even know what it is!!

I'm mad and if they get one penny out of me I'll sue my bank!! They have been notified and card cancelled.

I would like to know how they ever got my info!!

I'm outraged that a scam like this can just take money from people without approval!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2011 10:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue/Spartanburg-South-Carolina-29307/Blue-ONMC-Ripoff-BEWARE-Spartanburg-South-Carolina-705610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue