Complaint Review: BlueBird America Express Card

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: Jay — Suitland Maryland United States of America
BlueBird America Express Card
Bluebird.com, Colorado United States of America

BlueBird America Express Card Direct Deposits are never before time. And the reps always want to make it seem like its your Fault. I was told since its New Year's Day. That my money will be in my account maybe Wednesday or Thursday Bluebird.com, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: coast you are the first

*Consumer Comment: question

I call Bluebird 1/1/2013 to see why my direct deposit isn't showing in my account. the rep keep trying to give me set-up information about how direct deposit works.

As I explain to her I know how it works.
she procedures to keep asking when did my place of employment sent it. I provided her with that information. she once again begin to explain the setup of the direct deposit.

She begin to the tell me that my deposit would not be in my account until Wednesday or Thursday after 2pm. This is totally unexcepted. This company is to provide services and I didn't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueBird-America-Express-Card/Bluebirdcom-Colorado-21202/BlueBird-America-Express-Card-Direct-Deposits-are-never-before-time-And-the-reps-always-989559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueBird America Express Card

coast you are the first

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

first one of the team to break your new year resolution, hope it does't open up a flood gate from your other member

question

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

On what date were the funds deposited in your account?