Complaint Review: BlueBird Amex

• Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014

• Reported By: itsbarbieb — SUITLAND Virginia
BlueBird Amex
, Select State/Province USA

BlueBird Amex they will hold your money and hold your money and hold your money some more Nationwide

I got the Blue Bird card from walmart and had my taxes direct deposit on there. I tried sending my funds off the card to another bank and because i sent two payments within 2days i was given a fraud notice and then my account was suspended. Called them and the rep said "ohh someone will call you to let u know the status" In the meantime i also had my direct deposit setup for that account and that was also returned back to my employer since my card was "deactivated" or "suspended" After a week of holding $2500

I glady requested to close my account. When all they had to do was make a 10min call to USAA to verify ownership of my account. Please dont use them unless u want them to take your money as they did everybody else. They have high fraud in India not America. American Expess please do better in picking these side companies to do business with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueBird-Amex/Select-StateProvince/BlueBird-Amex-they-will-hold-your-money-and-hold-your-money-and-hold-your-money-some-more-1127234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueBird Amex