arbitrary

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Kriket1 — Sterling Virginia
BlueGreen Resorts

BlueGreen Resorts Telephone scam - You are a WINNER!!! Internet

My husband and I attended a home show a couple of weeks ago, and purposely did not fill out any of the "win a vacation" forms from these timeshare dweebs. Well I got a phone call just now saying congratulations, you have won a fabulous cruise vacation and you are going to the Bahamas! I told her we purposely didn't fill out their form and she said well I have it right here! I told her we weren't interested and would she remove us from her list. She hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueGreen-Resorts/internet/BlueGreen-Resorts-Telephone-scam-You-are-a-WINNER-Internet-1045918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueGreen Resorts