Complaint Review: BlueHippo Capital, LL

• Updated: Wed, March 24, 2010

• Reported By: Ayobami — Brooklyn New York United States of America
BlueHippo Capital, LL
7000 Security Boulevard Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

BlueHippo Capital, LL Computer scam. BlueHippo withdrew $146.99 from my Bank Acct.to sign up 4 a computer but canceled order.I was told that i couldn't get my money but can purchase from Internet. I was unable to locate th Baltimore, Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Bankrupt

BlueHippo withdrew $146.99 from my Bank Acct for a computer, but i canceled my order. I was told that i couldn't get my money but could purchase any other items from internet. I was unable to locate the Company's website & the telephone # is not working.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2010 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippo-Capital-LL/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/BlueHippo-Capital-LL-Computer-scam-BlueHippo-withdrew-14699-from-my-Bank-Acctto-sign-585106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueHippo Capital, LL

Bankrupt

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

Blue Hippo filed for bankruptcy last November after state and federal regulators came after them for violating their agreement to quit scamming people.