Complaint Review: BlueHippo Capital, LLC

• Submitted: Fri, January 02, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 02, 2009

• Reported By:Kinston North Carolina
BlueHippo Capital, LLC
7000 Security Blvd. 2nd Floor Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

BlueHippo Capital, LLC RIPPED OFF BY BLUEHIPPO, LLC Baltimore Maryland

I am writing to inform every person that may be thinking about purchasing a computer with BlueHippo to STAY AWAY!!!! This company is not very reliable and unprofessional.

I placed an order for a computer on July 13, 2008. Blue Hippo initial debited $99.00 out of my account and bi-weekly payments of $69.00. I stopped the payments at the end of October because BlueHippo stated that they would send my computer after I made 7 consecutive payments and they didn't. I called and spoke with one of the representatives and she stated that I wouldn't receive my computer until December 8, 2008. I couldn't understand why this was happening. Everytime I spoke to a representative--each one gave me a different answer. I told the representatives that I didn't want them to take anymore money out of my account because of the misconception from the beginning of service.

I stated that I would like to use my $588.00 to purchase a computer from their store. The lady stated that I couldn't get my money back and my only choice was to purchase a computer from the BlueHippo store. Granted, I purchased the computer on 12/2/2008. After I used the $588.00, the balance was $43.02. I sent a money order to BlueHippo for $43.02 ( I kept the receipt). On the website, it stated that it takes 3-5 business days to post to my account. I spoke to a total of 3 representative since 12/3/2008. Two of the three representatives stated that I would get my computer before Christmas. I spoke to the last representative on 12/30/2008 because I didn't receive my computer. The representative stated that the money order had not posted to my account yet, and it would take 6-8 weeks before I receive my computer

I have filed a complaint with the Maryland Better Business Bureau and I have filed a complaint with North Carolina Department of Justice (Consumer Protection Department). If any lawyers are interested in contacting me about this matter, please feel free to do so because this company has misled a lot of people including myself. I don't think that they have any intentions of sending me my merchandise. I have any supporting documentation that you will need.

LaVerta
Kinston, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2009 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippo-Capital-LLC/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/BlueHippo-Capital-LLC-RIPPED-OFF-BY-BLUEHIPPO-LLC-Baltimore-Maryland-407178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueHippo Capital, LLC