inevitable

• Reported By: Missy Wood — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
BlueHippo Capital, LLC
7000 Security Blvd Baltimore, Maryland USA

BlueHippo Capital, LLC Took my money and ran! Baltimore Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Where have you been?

I just found the paperwork regarding my contract with this agency dated 10/14/08 for a computer totalling $1918.00, mail-in rebate of $320.00.  Package total $1598.00.  I signed and dated this form 11/3/08, however, I ended up cancelling this order because I couldn't afford the payments and they were withdrawing them automatically from my account.

I can't recall if I made more than 2 payments, but I had a balance of at least $70.00 in which I had never used.  This company has my social security number, date of birth and bank information.  The bank account is now closed.  However, they still have pertinent information of mine.

I tried calling them, but this number is not a working number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 06:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippo-Capital-LLC/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/BlueHippo-Capital-LLC-Took-my-money-and-ran-Baltimore-Maryland-1092536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueHippo Capital, LLC

Where have you been?

AUTHOR: Crucible - ()

"   This company has my social security number, date of birth and bank information.  "

No they don't.  Mainly because this company ceased to exist about 4 years ago.   It was a scam and they were forced into liquidation in Dec. of 2009.  If you only lost $70 you should consider yourself one of their more fortunate "customers".  Not sure what good it does complaining about them now.