Complaint Review: BlueHippo Capital LLC

• Submitted: Fri, June 13, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 06, 2009

• Reported By:Escondido California
BlueHippo Capital LLC
7000 Security Blvd 2nd flr Windsor Mill, Maryland U.S.A.

BlueHippo Capital LLC Robbed from the poor; and bought a Ferrari Baltimore Windsor Mill Maryland

*Author of original report: Got them.

*Author of original report: Still have not paid me.

*Author of original report: Still No Action

*Author of original report: It may not help, but it coldn't hurt.

I contacted the company in December of 2007 about a television ad. They offered computers for those with bad credit. I was to make 13 consecutive payments and then my computer would be ordered and shipped. I was told it would be ten days from order to arrival. I have made 24 payments and each time I contact customer service (Jose) I am told to be patient. The last payment I made had a 15.00 fee tacked on to it causing my account to be overdrawn. I was first told by Jose that he had no idea why. When I called again I was told by Al that it was a late fee. My account has never been late. I have been told time and again that I can't speak with a supervisor. I have faxed and emailed without response. I reversed the last payment and am now being told that they will not ship my computer because of this. They have been telling me that my computer was in shipping for more than 45 days. I've made more than $800.00 in payments.

Jamie
Escondido, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2008 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippo-Capital-LLC/Windsor-Mill-Maryland-21244/BlueHippo-Capital-LLC-Robbed-from-the-poor-and-bought-a-Ferrari-Baltimore-Windsor-Mill-Ma-340138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueHippo Capital LLC

Got them.

AUTHOR: Jamie - (U.S.A.)

It took quite a while but I got my money back (minus the 99.00 processing fee). I had to contact the Offices of the Maryland State Attourneys General. They have a consumer affairs office and as part of the original suit against Blue Hippo, thay have a restitution agreement. Get in touch with their office online or by phone and let them know. Also it doesn't hurt that i wrote my congressman.

Still have not paid me.

AUTHOR: Jamie - (U.S.A.)

I was granted a full refund rhanks to the Maryland attorney generals office. This was more than four months ago and they still have not paid. I called today and they were going to contact them again.

Still No Action

AUTHOR: Jamie - (U.S.A.)

I reported Blue Hippo to the Office Of The Attorney General in Maryland, Consumer Protection Division. They were very helpful and understanding. After 60 days or so after filing my complaint I received a letter from them stating that blue hippo would give me a complete refund ($883.79), I have yet to see any money, but the time allotted hasn't yet expired. I urge everyone to contact the Attorney Generals Office and not to bother with the arbitration service. Blue Hippo had previously been sued and the state of Maryland is very interested in what they do.

It may not help, but it coldn't hurt.

AUTHOR: Jamie - (U.S.A.)

I recently filed a report with the federal trade commission.